S. HAUS GRADUATES! Its May 2011, here are some brief updates on S. Haus members:
– Laura is heading to Nunavut for 3 month summer head of life-guarding job!
– Emily is in Alberta for a 4 month summer job as a youth mentor and Artist in Residence in an First Nations community!
– Karen is in Toronto
– Lucille is finishing her Masters in Business Journalism in Beijing while scoring a sweet business journalism internship in Shenzhen/Hong Kong!!
– Craig is finishing his Masters in International Peace & Security in London (UK)
– Liam is in Toronto continuing to work for TIG, travel the world and possibly going to Borneo to work with the Dayak people and the orangutans
– Leo has traveled back to beautiful Alberta and will be studying for his MCATs while possibly traveling and bike tripping
– Andrew will be doing a summer exchange in Paris!! And entering his last year of undergrad next year and grad school apres ca!
– Jorge has finished his year at Laval (Quebec City) in French and may be working at a vineyard for the summer/fall!
– Joe continues to make it big in the Toronto/Canada news scene
So hey! Almost all of S. Haus (except Andrew) has graduated from university! Armed with our Hons. B.A.s, we will now be thrown into the mildly chaotic world of responsibilities, life and insecurities. Most of us will aim for graduate school and so on.
In Sept/October 2011, Jorge, Laura, Karen and Emily may be going to France to teach English for 7 months (pending contracts)!